sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2008

Nothing else metters! (Metallica)

~~> So close no matter how far/ Couldn't be much more from the heart/ Forever trusting who we are/ And nothing else matters/ Never opened myself this way/ Life is ours, we live it our way/ All these words I don't just sayAnd nothing else matters/ Trust I seek and I find in you/ Every day for us something new/ Open mind for a different view/ And nothing else matters/ Never cared for what they do/ Never cared for what they know/ But I know/ So close no matter how far/ Couldn't be much more from the heart/ Forever trusting who we are/ And nothing else matters/ Never cared for what they do/ Never cared for what they know/ But I know/ I Never opened myself this way/ Life is ours, we live it our way/ All these words I don't just say/ And nothing else matters/ Trust I seek and I find in you/ Every day for us something new/ Open mind for a different view/ And nothing else matters/ Never cared for things they say/ Never cared for games they play/ I never cared for what they do/ I never cared for what they know/ And I know yeah!/ So close no matter how far/ Couldn't be much more from the heart/ Forever trusting who we are/ And nothing else matters <~~


"O medo... o medo... medo é bom, ruim é o medo de ter medo! [...] Bom é sonhar, realizar não é tão bom, mas ruim mesmo é não realizar! [...] O fim de um grande amor é muito, muito ruim, um grande amor não tem fim! Bom é amar, ruim é amar... Bom é encarar a vida com fantasia." (Pedro Bial)


Bom é encarar a vida com fantasia e não deixar que nada mais importe! :D

Nenhum comentário: